Beach essentials: The Little Black Bikini X The White Cover-up


July - being synonym to summer heat, undeniably makes you think and plan your beach getaway. The 2 vacation must brings are the little black bikini and the white cover-up. I must draw your attention here to the white cover-up, which I would suggest to be of either cotton or silk fabric. A common characteristic of these two tissues is that it keeps the body cool in the summer! When it comes to the black bikini however, make sure you feel comfortable and free while wearing it.

P.S. Don’t forget the sunnies!













Outfit details: 
ZARA White Cotton Tunique
ALDO Cat-Eye Sunglasses 


4 comments:

  1. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... cheap beach cover ups

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... bikini cover ups

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... beach cover ups

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE LOVE LOVE this beach cover ups – so energetic! I wish I had some worthwhile time to go on so I could wear something like this!

    ReplyDelete